The Human Services Coalition of Oregon (HSCO) is a coalition of Oregonians who care about promoting the well-being of all Oregonians. We play a vital role in connecting and advancing the efforts of our growing network of community organizations.
Join more than 120 organizations and individuals in promoting the dignity of vulnerable Oregonians. You can help HSCO transform our state. Our members get expertise in:
- Framing policy decisions
- Navigating the legislative process
- Training in using traditional and emerging tools to translate our priorities into effective advocacy
- Mobilizing stakeholders across Oregon
Membership makes the following possible:
- Insider communications keep our members up to date;
- Annual meetings with advanced advocacy training;
- Monthly interim meetings and access to state agency leaders and elected officials;
- Weekly session meetings to share updates, collaborate on policy and budget items, and much, much more.
Mailing Address (for checks)
P.O. Box 3094
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Contact Jessica Chambers at 971-219-7817 or email@example.com